Stuart is an Agile Trainer, Coach and Facilitator and trainer based in Sydney Australia. Since first working with Agile in 2005 it has taken him all over the world, guiding organisations through transformational Agile adoption. Stuart is proud that along the way he has won awards, written papers and become a trusted facilitator and sought after speaker at Agile and Scrum events. Stuart has been a business analyst, a ScrumMaster and the Global Head of Agile at one of the world’s biggest banks. The range and depth of his experience, and the empathy Stuart has for people at all points on their Agile journey leads to highly effective and successful training outcomes, at every level within organisations. As a trainer, mentor and coach Stuart inspires a positive approach to change, he is now developing an Agile leadership philosophy around corporate governance.
Our facilitation consulting service offers a route to improved communications, overcoming challenges, building teams and more efficient processes. Bringing an external facilitator on board guarantees an independent perspective leading to the best possible outcomes and unlocking the greatest additional value.
Developing an effective group of leaders is essential to establish an Agile organisation. Consulting with an expert who is fully trained in Agile Leadership is a proven path to high performance that places Agile culture and leadership at the strategic centre while creating a legacy structure for future leadership teams.
As a thought leader in Agile Corporate Governance I have developed a programme for those organisations which have recognised the need to align traditional governance with Agile frameworks. This is now widely recognised as one of the most important issues for Agile Leadership decision makers.
Presenter at Agile Events Worldwide
Over 100 Courses Across 12 Countries
Winner of 3 Industry Awards
Agile stealth taxes – the deadly threat from within
Stuart Mitchell | Certified Scrum Trainer, Certified Team Coach, Agile360
Sponsored by PM-Partners
Just like fish cannot see water many organisations cannot see the true effect they are having on their Agile projects.
Past Talks and Awards
- Scrum Gathering Bangalore 2017
- CIO Summit Sydney 2017
- Agile Australia 2017
- Agile Australia 2016, Melbourne, Australia
- Regional Scrum Gathering 2016
- LAST Conference – 2016 – Coaches Surgery Sydney
- Agile Coaches Bootcamp
- Gartner Agile DevOps Roundtable Forum (conf. call)
- Agile Meetup Groups
- Winner of the UK ‘Most Valuable Agile Programme in the UK’ – 2010 Agile Business Awards
- Runner Up – UK ‘Agile Project Manager of the Year’ – 2011
- HSBC Platinum Award Winner – 2014
- HK University Lecturer – 2015
- Keynote Conference Speaker (’08-’15): Agile Business Conference, Agile on the Beach, India Agile Conf. Thoughtworks Champions, Amsterdam Agile & DevOps Governance, invited to speak at Atlassian San Francisco.
- Conference Keynotes: “Agile in the Trenches’, ‘Agile Governance: Revolution or Evolution’, ‘Agile Warts and All’, ‘Stop Delivering Elephants’, Making Large Agile Projects Work’, ‘DevOps and Achieving Delivery’
- Author/Contributory Author/ Reviewer: UK Government; ‘System Error – Fixing the flaws with Agile’, National Audit Office ‘Agile Project Governance’ and Alt-F