Agile360 Inspiring Change
Presenter at Agile Events Worldwide
Over 100 Courses Across 12 Countries
Winner of 3 Industry Awards
Founder of Agile360 Training and Consulting
Stuart is an Agile Coach, facilitator and trainer now based in Sydney Australia. Originally from Scotland he considers himself lucky to have adopted Agile early. Since 2005 working with Agile has taken him all over the world in guiding organisations through transformational Agile adoption. Stuart is proud that along the way he has won awards, written papers and become a trusted facilitator and sought after speaker at Agile and Scrum events.
Stuart has been a business analyst, a ScrumMaster and the Global Head of Agile at one of the world’s biggest banks. The range and depth of his experience, and the empathy Stuart has for people at all points on their Agile journey, leads to highly effective interactions at every level within organisations. As a trainer, mentor and coach he inspires a positive approach to change. Stuart is currently developing a leadership philosophy around corporate governance in relation to Agile frameworks.
2-Day Scrum Foundations Course
This is the place to begin for anyone keen to learn about Agile and Scrum. It would suit beginners and any person who know a little but want to make sure they progress using best practice. The course covers Scrum theory, the roles in Scrum, Events and Artefacts.
1-Day Practical Scrum For Teams
This course offers an existing team the practical training needed to become happy, efficient and high functioning. There’s a deep focus on Events and Artifacts for each Scrum Role. Teams are encouraged to bring their own projects to the training for discussion.
2-Day Product Owner Deep Dive
For Product Owners who want to make the transition from good to great. The course builds on existing Scrum knowledge adding a layer of practical experience through workshops, exercises and role-play. The training is enhanced with real world examples and solutions.
Our facilitation consulting service offers an route to improve communications, overcome challenges, build teams and improve processes. An external facilitator guarantees an independent perspective leading to the best possible outcomes and unlocking the greatest additional value.
Developing an effective group of leaders is essential for the creation of an Agile organisation. Consulting with an expert who is formally trained in Agile Leadership is a proven path to high performance that places Agile culture and leadership at the strategic centre while creating a legacy structure for future leaders.
As a thought leader in Agile Corporate Governance I have developed a programme for those organisations which have recognised the need to align traditional governance with Agile frameworks. This is now widely recognised as one of the most important issues for Agile Leadership decision makers.
- Agile Australia 2017
- CIO Summit Sydney 2017
- Scrum Gathering Bangalore 2017
Past Talks and Awards
- Agile Australia 2016, Melbourne, Australia
- Regional Scrum Gathering 2016
- LAST Conference – 2016 – Coaches Surgery Sydney
- Agile Coaches Bootcamp
- Gartner Agile DevOps Roundtable Forum (conf. call)
- Agile Meetup Groups
- Winner of the UK ‘Most Valuable Agile Programme in the UK’ – 2010 Agile Business Awards
- Runner Up – UK ‘Agile Project Manager of the Year’ – 2011
- HSBC Platinum Award Winner – 2014
- HK University Lecturer – 2015
- Keynote Conference Speaker (’08-’15): Agile Business Conference, Agile on the Beach, India Agile Conf. Thoughtworks Champions, Amsterdam Agile & DevOps Governance, invited to speak at Atlassian San Francisco.
- Conference Keynotes: “Agile in the Trenches’, ‘Agile Governance: Revolution or Evolution’, ‘Agile Warts and All’, ‘Stop Delivering Elephants’, Making Large Agile Projects Work’, ‘DevOps and Achieving Delivery’
- Author/Contributory Author/ Reviewer: UK Government; ‘System Error – Fixing the flaws with Agile’, National Audit Office ‘Agile Project Governance’ and Alt-F